One of the easiest, most effective ways a company can support Feeding America is by offering employees the option to give at work. When giving with Feeding America, every $1 provides at least 10 meals to people facing hunger in the US.
Feeding America’s workplace giving options include:
- Payroll Deduction: A highly impactful way for employees to donate directly from their paycheck. Complete the to connect with our team about starting payroll deduction.
- Team Feed Corporate: This self-service online tool is easy for year-round or shorter-length employee giving campaigns. Set up your employee giving campaign today with .
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employees’, retirees', and employees’ spouses’ charitable contributions on both monetary donations and volunteer hours. Email the Feeding America team at [email protected] to submit your matching gift form or for more information.
If you still have questions, complete the to get in touch with a member of our Employee Engagement team.
Feeding America’s TAX ID = #363673599
Benefits of Partnering with Feeding America on Workplace Giving Campaign
According to Cone Research, 88% of Americans feel their job is more fulfilling when their employer provides opportunities to impact social issues positively. In addition, 71% of Americans want their company to provide opportunities for them to help make these changes. Feeding America can help you do this and create a campaign that includes:
- Integration with your company’s Employee Engagement program
- Branding to fit your company’s unique culture, focusing on your employees’ charitable and volunteer interests
- Team Building opportunities to engage employees
- Local Impact of employee gifts via Feeding America national office support and grants to local food banks
- Loyalty between your company and your employees